Are you interested in helping people find the sunshine of their life? Do you want to do this from a Christian point of view? Are you interested in a licensed or ordained clergy program that includes training and clergy recognition with Life Coach Minister options?
Maybe your church will offer a matchmaking program that includes offering premarriage or remarriage counseling options to serve the made matches. Maybe you will develop a marriage ceremony ministry that will include a matchmaking ministry.
Maybe you are called to develop a matchmaking ministry or life coach matchmaking practice. There are new opportunities to build matchmaking centers.
Matchmaker ministers do not arrange marriages. We serve Christian singles as a licensed or ordained minister and confidential coach on their journey to find their Christian spouse. See about page
Christians have often found their spouse attending their local churches, schools, and Christian colleges. The website Single Friendly Church wrote,
Many single Christians hope to find love with someone who shares their faith. But it’s rare these days for people to meet their future husband or wife in church.
Other traditional ways of meeting partners, such as through work, college, family or neighbours have also declined sharply. In today’s digital age, dating websites are booming and now nearly a third of new relationships start online.
There is no doubt that online options are here to stay. There is a role for Matchmaker ministers to assist those choosing:
- Online options
- Offline options
- Blended Online and Offline options
What could the Matchmaker Minister role look like?
The matchmaker minister would provide a ministry focus to the courtship process.
Christian Leaders Alliance, partnering with Christian Leaders Institute, has created a Matchmaker Minister Program that requires different levels of study and recommendations. This study program offers those called into Matchmaking Ministry more confidence, competence, and credibility.
What does the Matchmaker Ministry Program look like?
Matchmaker Minister Program
The Matchmaker Minister program will include Licensed Clergy and Ordained Clergy Options:
Licensed Matchmaker Programs
- Licensed Matchmaker Officiant (10 Credits)
- Licensed Matchmaker Minister (24 Credits)
- Licensed Matchmaker Life Coach Minister (27 Credits)
Ordained Matchmaker Programs
- Ordained Matchmaker Minister (34 Credits)
- Ordained Matchmaker Life Coach Minister (37 Credits)
- Ordained Master Life Coach Matchmaker Minister (60 Credits)
How can this Matchmaker Minister program help believers find a spouse?
- Help Christian singles understand what they are looking for in a spouse.
- Help Christian singles write and maintain an online dating profile and give confidential coaching on selecting possible dates and processing the dating experience.
- Guide Christian singles through a confidential match assessment that gives honest feedback and helps them find a compatible match by processing online and offline tools.
- Offer counseling on personal and intrapersonal issues, so clients grow and become prepared for marriage.
- Provide pre-marriage counseling services if a match looks promising.
- Offer Christian officiant or wedding planning services if wanted.
Steps to Enroll in the Matchmaker Minister Program
Enroll at Christian Leaders Institute and complete your Study Program.
When you enroll at Christian Leaders Institute, you first take the Getting Started Study Scholarship Class. After you complete this activity/class, you can enroll in and complete courses in your chosen study program.
Gather your necessary recommendations for the Christian Leaders Alliance.
The Christian Leaders Alliance is a clergy ministry credentialing organization that oversees your clergy recognition credentials. The licensed programs require that you submit two recommendations. The ordination programs require that you submit three recommendations.
Order your Credential Package.
You are welcome to complete the program without ordering and paying for official credentials. These official credentials are available if you need or want them for proof of competence and credibility.