We serve Christian singles as a licensed or ordained minister and confidential coach on their journey to find their Christian spouse.
Matchmaker ministers do not arrange marriages.
The Matchmaker minister role is to:
- Be a confidential minister to a Christian single seeking a Godly spouse. Confidentiality Privilege is a characteristic of licensed or ordained clergy.
- Be a clergy resource for using online dating websites, if someone chooses to use that method.
- Be a minister or life coach to give mindful and constructive assessments.
- Be a resource for materials.
- Be a wedding officiant and offer pre-marriage counseling.
- Be a connector should the matchmaker minister know of a potential marriage candidate.
This Matchmaker Training and Credentialing Program is Part of Christian Leaders Ministries.
Christian Leaders Institute – Christian Leaders Institute offers over 110 study-scholarship-free courses. This means you can access these free courses after you register for a study scholarship. Christian Leaders Alliance – Christian Leaders Alliance is the minister and Lifecoachminister credentialing arm of Christian Leaders Ministries. Clergy ministers worldwide provide a credentialing process for recognizing the study, character, and commissioning of ministers for specific ministry roles like a Matchmaker Minister. Christian Leaders Ministries was founded on September 11, 2001, by Henry Reyenga, Rich DeVos, and Ron Parr. The ministry is located in Clearwater, Florida, and does business at Christian Leaders College.