Are you looking for a professional matchmaker minister to help you find the love of your life? Are you a Christian single who desires to be equally yoked with another Christian?
A professional matchmaker may be what you need. Our matchmaking ministers may be able to help you. Maybe you have found this journey frustrating, and you feel you are alone. Seeking a spouse exposes some of your deepest vulnerabilities.
Maybe you have found that online dating is not working as it has promised. You see possibilities, but nothing is working out. Is there something wrong with you? Is there no one out there? Maybe you are getting cynical?
Are you looking for someone to help you on your journey?
The Matchmaker Minister role is to:
- Be a confidential minister to a Christian single seeking a Godly spouse. Confidentiality Privilege is a characteristic of licensed or ordained clergy.
- Be a clergy resource for using online dating tools.
- Be a minister or life coach to give mindful and constructive assessments.
- Be a resource for materials.
- Be a wedding officiant and offer pre-marriage counseling.
- Be a connector should the matchmaker minister know of a potential marriage candidate.
Matchmaker Ministers in this Professional Matchmaker Minister network complete study programs that qualify them to serve various clergy roles. Click here to see.
Each clergy role requires not only study but recommendations.
They also hold to a covenant and a Christian worldview that you can view before working with one of our matchmaker ministers.
This is a professional clergy relationship. Ordinarily, our Matchmaker Ministers will require a fee for sessions appropriate to your region. Each session is about an hour. However, some Matchmaker Ministers may work for a local church or ministry, and their salary is paid through those organizations. Some matchmaker ministers may choose to serve as volunteers. We still recommend that you share a gift with those who volunteer to keep the relationship professional.
We recommend a professional arrangement so that professional boundaries are established.